Your privacy is important to us. It is PeopleXperience's policy to respect your privacy with respect to any information that we may collect from you on the site PeopleXperience, and other sites that we own and mange.
We ask for personal information only when we really need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also inform you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain the information collected for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except as required by law.
Our site may have links to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to decline our request for personal information, understanding that we may not be able to provide some of the services you want.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our privacy and personal information practices. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us.
What are cookies?
You can prevent cookies from being set by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser's Help on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other sites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in the disabling of certain features and functionality of this website. Therefore, we recommend that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies in production
- Cookies relacionados a boletins por e-mail. Este site oferece serviços de assinatura de boletim informativo ou e-mail e os cookies podem ser usados para lembrar se você já está registrado e se deve mostrar determinadas notificações válidas apenas para usuários inscritos / não inscritos.
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Form-related cookies. When you send data via a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies can be set to remember user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. To provide a great site experience, we provide the functionality to set your preferences on how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This website uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and reliable analysis solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies can track items such as how much time you spend on the site and the pages you visit, so that we can continue to produce compelling content.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analyses are used to track and measure the use of this site so that we can continue to produce attractive content. These cookies can track items such as the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site presents itself. When we are still testing new features, these cookies can be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while understanding what optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important that we understand the statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy and therefore this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you because it means that we can make accurate business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
For more information about Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQ.
- We use ads to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for future developments. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that you provide the most relevant advertisements whenever possible, tracking your interests anonymously and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partner sites, so that we can properly credit them and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that may provide you to make a purchase.
About Google user data (GMail login integration)
Which data are accessed:
In the integration with your Google account we will access the following data:
Contact information, including name, email, photo and user name.
This information will be used to identify you on the system and only during your access to the PeopleXperience platform.
Access to your data is done through the API with Google encryption, ensuring security in the transport and receipt of data. The data is stored in our secure AWS database with good market development practices.
For those who engage in financial transactions - through the purchase of an additional service, for example - are required to provide additional information, including, if necessary, the personal and financial information necessary to process such transactions. Without any integration with Google data.
How we use your data information
PeopleXperience uses the information we collect to provide you with a more personalized service. If a registered user has provided your email address, PeopleXperience may occasionally send you an email to inform you of new features, request your feedback, or simply keep you updated on our solutions. If you send us a request (e.g. through a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Within the system your data will be used to identify and talk to you using your name and display your photo after login.
With whom the information is shared
PeopleXperience does not share user data with other sites or companies. Only PeopleXperience will have access to this data.
PeopleXperience may disclose personally identifiable information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other government request, or when PeopleXperience believes in good faith that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or copyright of others or the public.
PeopleXperience will not sell personal identifying information to anyone.
If PeopleXperience, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that PeopleXperience were to exit the market or go bankrupt, the user's information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of PeopleXperience may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
How you can control the information we collect
PeopleXperience collects personally identifiable information only to the extent necessary or appropriate to fulfill the visitor's interaction objective with our solutions.
Hopefully it is clear and, as mentioned above, if there is something you are not sure whether you need or not, it is generally safer to leave cookies enabled if you interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy is effective from November/2020.